Thursday, 21 January 2016

Warning To Parents: Three-year-old French girl was choke to death on a Kinder Egg toy

Firefighters managed to resuscitate the child before she succumbs to brain damage caused by the lack of oxygen

A three-year-old French girl has reportedly died after choking on a small toy contained in a Kinder Surprise, also known as a Kinder Egg.


The girl was with her mother in the suburb of Saing-Elix-le-Château in Toulouse when the incident occurred, according to French police.

An autopsy released on Tuesday confirmed the cause of death was an “airway obstruction”.

It is believed the girl put the toy, described as having wheels, into her mouth. It  became stuck in her airway and she could not breathe.

The product features warnings to parents about the danger the small toys pose to children aged three and below Flickr/Corralie Ferreira

Kinder Surprise eggs are banned in the United States due to a law forbidding concealed toys in food as it could pose a choking hazard.

So parents watch the type of toys you buy for your children hmmmm

For Latest Gist: 
Like Us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/naijaeyezblog
Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/naijaeyezblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Advert/Online Publicity/News Tips

T:08132049041
E:naijaeyezblog@gmail.com
BBM: 7B688977
Facebook:naijaeyezblog
Twitter:@naijaeyezblog

HOURPOWER AD

TRAVELSTART

Popular Posts

For Latest Updates,Do Enter Your Email Here Thanks

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner